Cilento Home – Information on the processing of personal data updated on 02/06/2020, pursuant to art. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016
We wish to inform you that the European Regulation 679/2016 – GDPR provides for the protection of individuals with respect to the processing of personal data. According to the legislation indicated, this treatment will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights. For the above pursuant to article 13 of the GDPR, we provide the information below.
Holder of the treatment
The holder of the treatment is Cilento Home di Rosalba Calvete, via Serri 84050 Giungano (SA), P.IVA 05085930658, REA SA 418406.
Tel.: +39 327 2520555
Access to the site
In relation to the use of the website, the different categories of users are distinguished:
- user who uses the website in search of properties to rent;
- user offering rental property (B&B, holiday homes, farmhouse, landlord, hotel, hostel, camping, village).
The user can access the property search service anonymously, for other services such as the publication of an ad and the booking request must register.
As far as user registration is concerned, the following are mandatory:
- User name
- Mail address
- Phone number
As regards instead the only request for information from the owners (for which registration is not necessary), the following are mandatory::
- Mail address
- Phone number
- Check-in and check-out day
- Number of guests
Legal basis of the treatment
The personal data collected by the Data Controller through the use of the website will be processed for the following purposes:
- for advertiser users: to provide a service for managing their advertisements, allowing them to respond to requests for information received and to enter into lease agreements with interested users;
- for users looking for a rental: manage the booking, ability to save advertisements and publish reviews and express the degree of satisfaction on the properties rented.
The provision of data is optional, although strictly necessary to allow the correct execution of the services.
Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing according to the principles of correctness, loyalty and transparency provided by the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data and protecting the privacy of the interested party through technical and organizational security measures to ensure an adequate level of security.
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes. If a request for cancellation is not received by the Data Controller, personal data will be kept for no more than 10 years to fulfill the tax and accounting obligations, the other obligations provided for by law or by an order of the Authority.
Communication, dissemination and transfer of data
The collected data will never be disclosed and will not be disclosed without your explicit consent, except for the necessary communications that may involve the transfer of data to public bodies, consultants or other subjects for the fulfillment of legal obligations. Your data may be made accessible:
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators pursuant to art. 29 of the GDPR;
- to third parties such as companies or individuals who offer properties for tourist rental, to allow the User to receive the necessary information regarding their research;
- service providers and financial institutions.
Navigation data collection
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the website automatically acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
Such information could however, by their very nature, allow tracing, also through processing and associations with data held by third parties, to the identity of the user.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
These data are used by the Data Controller for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning, are used only within Cilento Home and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site or more generally of the Company.
Rights of the interested party
The interested party may exercise, in relation to the processing of the data described therein, the rights provided by the GDPR (art. 15-22), including:
- receive confirmation of the existence of the Data and access their content (access rights);
- update, modify and / or correct the Data (right of rectification);
- request the cancellation or limitation of the processing of data processed in violation of the law including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or otherwise processed (right to be forgotten and right to limitation);
- oppose the treatment (right of opposition);
- propose a complaint to the Supervisory Authority (guarantor for the protection of personal data: www.garanteprivacy.it) in case of violation of the regulation on the protection of personal data;
- receive a copy in electronic format of the Data concerning him as an Interested Party, when such Data have been made in the context of the contract and request that such Data be transmitted to another data controller (right to data portability).
To exercise these rights, the interested party can contact the Data Controller by sending a communication to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. When contacting us, the interested party must agree to include his name, email, postal address and / or telephone number to be sure that his request can be handled correctly.